8.11.14

1 312


I've got a couple of things to say.

I'm making this blog to document upcoming and past projects. This will also include anything else I feel is necessary to write and publish. 

Recently, I was thinking about the cycle of things in the internet. I figured that I was taking more from it than giving back to it, and being a growing and diverse form of information distribution network, I believe it to be important for me to give back for once.

First blog posts are notoriously hard to write.

I have a wide range of interests that I will cover in this blog, and they change from time to time. Mainly they reside in the realms of Music, Visual mediums and technology.

I couldn't find a name, so I used my little book. A collation of words, small snippets of text and quotes from friends and strangers on the bus. They all mean something to me personally, so that's why they exist in a textual form.

Poppii suggests, in an effort to find something to write about in this post,  I write about the importance of music for me. I've played music for a while now, and I've listened to music for longer. It's an important aspect of my life, it helps me gather feelings, and express them. In some cases I am interested in the technology behind the artists and instruments that create these sounds, and I wish to explore this in this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment